Saturday, October 27, 2012

Translation Index

This page is to keep translations organized and will be updated whenever I do a new translations

Recent Updates:
*10/29 - Added Gallery section in preparation for release
*11/8 - Added Day 1 Gallery
*11/11 - Added Gallery 2

My Links:
SumwheatMy Youtube: Sumwheat
My Twitter: AC3DS_Sumwheat
My friend's Youtube: Zedamex
Friends Stream Site: Zedamex
*My youtube account is where I translate and subtitle gameplay/trailers
*My twitter is for the Official AC tweet translations, translation updates/news, as well as 3D in-game photos I will take after release.
*My blog is where I will post long/misc translations
*My friend's youtube is where he uploads direct-feed 3DS gameplay he records, and some of them I translate.
 
 ---Subscribe to these to instantly get new translations/news/photos/videos/etc

Tweet Translations:
とびだせ どうぶつの森

Videos:
Translated:

Stream/Non-Translated:
Full recorded stream 10-8-12

Japanese Site Translations:

Miscellaneous:

No comments:

Post a Comment